Sunday, May 8, 2011

My first birthday party Almost 1,4 days early!

WOW what a day I had birdies cake a lot of friends and got some great gifts I love party,s.

Share someictures with all my uk friends and family hope you like the selection.

Almost 1 now-

I am walking and almost running around the house now
I can say mamma dadda grandad,grandma, tiger, and make click click nosies for the doggies,which i love.
I am the biggest eater at daycare and they joke now and put 2 ticks next to my name to say I have eaten as I eat that much- maybe take after my daddy.
I wave at everyone especially children and they all get a stare if they do not wave back.

Mummy and daddy annot beleieve i am almost 1 seems like yesterday they was putting me in the car to bring home !
Okay time for a few pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment